Performance of the Day: College Football Edition

4 posts latest by Spinelli 10 years ago

As most of y'all know, college football kicked off last night. Nothing too flashy in terms of performance

Football/Soccer tactics!

1 post latest by Ashley Chittock 10 years ago

Sup! It was Beanhead’s original idea to annotate fitbaw tactics. I made a start here, breaking down

Champions League 2013 Group Stage

7 posts latest by Spinelli 10 years ago

Group A Manchester United Shakhtar Donetsk Bayer Leverkusen Real Sociedad Group B Juventus Real Madrid

Miami Heat VS. LA Lakers

8 posts latest by Grady Szn' 10 years ago

Bitch About It Nah for real what your favorite team and why?

Tracy McGrady & Allen Iverson

4 posts latest by AVIIAN 10 years ago

These two have officially retired from the NBA this season. Personally, they are my two favorites

Madden 25

3 posts latest by BlackPhan 10 years ago

Tell if this ish is gud or not and give reasons why. Thnx u guiiiiiise

Will Tiger Pass Nickalus?

2 posts latest by BigfootNJ 10 years ago

What does everyone think? Will Tiger Woods, who holds 14 career Major victories, ever surpass the

Stephen Curry

10 posts latest by BigfootNJ 10 years ago

How do you all feel about Stephen Curry? Personally, he’s my second favorite player, but a lot of people

Best Highlights

5 posts latest by WatchDaThrone 10 years ago

What are some of your favorite highlights/moments? In any sport. Videos appreciated (try to link the

Fantasy football, 12-person league--viable to draft QB in first round if QBs get 6 points per TD instead of 4?

10 posts latest by StaticAddict 10 years ago

So in my league our QBs get 6 points per TD. I have 7th pick. Assuming the top few RBs get drafted before

Uncompetitive Athletes

4 posts latest by MrXercules 10 years ago

How do you guys feel about the way the NBA is being played currently? I see all these teams trying to

Favorite Sports Movies?

29 posts latest by MJAN 10 years ago

I’m sure we all have several, so feel free to list them all! I’ll start off with one of the classics…

PERFORMANCE OF THE DAY: Chris Carter

2 posts latest by MrXercules 10 years ago

This one goes out to @MrXercules , cause he’s the only Astros fan i know of: http://news.rapgenius.com/

I want to get involved in Sports Genius, what is Sports Genius?

18 posts latest by gone_23ez_425e 10 years ago

This isn’t just for my own benefit, but others who may be interested and have their questions answered by

2013 U.S. Open Coverage

7 posts latest by Briansusername 10 years ago

As the de-facto leader of SG’s tennis coverage, I want to kinda round up the troops in advance of the U.S