Lol @Brock I hope Minnesota advances just because they’d play the Hawks and that’d be a nice scuffle between you and Chris.

@SpicVanDyke I see it happening, dude. I didn’t think they could pull it off but if they do HALLELUJAH! Sorry.

But fuck Simmonds!!! I was hoping the Rangers would come out with the W so it would be a 6-game series and I wouldn’t have to wait anxiously for game 7, but that’s not the case.

April 30th, 2014

I hate you @Brock…like that was so clever and it makes me hate you even more.

I hope the Sharks can avoid the choke tonight but it is anyone’s game honestly. But if we lose, I will have to stop watching hockey till the Kings lose.

April 30th, 2014

@KillerPonies69 yeah I’m rooting for the Wild too because if they win I get to go to the games here in Minnesota! Also, I get to mess with someone either way cuz our buddy is an Avs fan haha so it’s a good situation.

@SpicVanDyke sorry bro lol I had to do it

April 30th, 2014

Poor Joe

May 1st, 2014

@ssebhat yeah :/

Speaking of Joe, I found this hilarious gif of him lolol

May 1st, 2014

Staples Center, home of the best comebacks and game 7 in the history of any game.

May 1st, 2014

I am so damn good :) Knew I should’ve picked Boston over Detroit though…was wishing a little too hard right there. But, otherwise, I’M A BEASTT! And to think everyone doubted my picks.

May 1st, 2014

Fucking Kings man…can’t wait till they get eliminated.

May 1st, 2014

May 2nd, 2014

@MrXercules That Montreal win tho!!! :)

May 2nd, 2014

Blackhawks in 4-5
Kings in 6
Bruins in 5-6
Fuck the Penguins and Rangers

May 4th, 2014

#What channel does Hockey come on?

May 4th, 2014

@TryinToTurnAHoIntoAHousewife Depends on the area you’re in haha, but you can almost always find all playoff games. As for the regular season, you’ll only find the games of the team near you. Try NBCSN, NBC, the NHL network (if you have it), or TSN.

May 5th, 2014

#WHY DID THIS THREAD DIE?

May 30th, 2014

Because @KillerPonies69 disappeared…

Let’s bring it back though!

May 30th, 2014