@KillerPonies69 fair point but playoff OT is wayyy more nerve wracking than a shootout #BecauseItsTheCup nahhmean?

April 24th, 2014

@Brock Yeah, Zetterberg is back so Detroit’s gonna win and celebrate #BecauseItsTheCup nahhmean?

April 24th, 2014

B’s are killing it, Detroit looks dead. They have no chance.

April 25th, 2014

@CheevMan I’m assuming you’re a Bruins fan, therefore I automatically hate you.

SorryNotSorry

But, forreal, Detroit’s done. I would have had hope if they won yesterday, and they did play damn well compared to their 2nd and 3rd games, but it wasn’t enough. RIP me.

April 25th, 2014

KP right now:

April 25th, 2014

@MrXercules Nahh, I’m k. Givin' off that ‘Idunngiveafukk" vibe.

April 25th, 2014

These Kings though…

April 27th, 2014

@SpicVanDyke As much as I would love for the Kings to come back with a 4 game win streak, I don’t see it happening. I think the Sharks are good.

@MrXercules Holy fuck, dood. Were you freaking??? The Stars definitely gave Anaheim a run for their money.

April 28th, 2014

@KillerPonies69 I was going crazy when we were up 4-2… anxiety began to set in when it was 4-3… RAGE at the tying goal with 22 left… disappointment at the OT loss.

April 28th, 2014

@MrXercules Sounds about right. Remember a 2 goal lead is never enough. Every Penguins v. Flyers game before the previous one, a 3-1 lead was given up.

April 28th, 2014

@KillerPonies69

April 28th, 2014

Think I’m going with the Blue Jackets, Avalanche, and Kings tonight.

April 28th, 2014

@LozoPLH I’m glad you were almost completely wrong. The Jackets definitely gave them a tough comeback though. Almost gave up a 4-0 lead in the span of 5 minutes, COME ONNNN! But, Penguins advanced. And Wild and Kings both forced a game 7. If they both come out with the W to advance to round 2, my bracket will have been almost completely right. WHY THE FUCK DID I PICK DETROIT OVER BOSTON?! Gosh darn…

April 29th, 2014

Fuck the Kings and anybody that love them…

Sharks better not choke man..

April 29th, 2014
April 29th, 2014