yea thats fucked up im pretty sure that the ravens don’t have any of the brown’s old records/titles in the NFL

April 18th, 2014

wait is it like the chris hansen

like from dateline nbc

April 19th, 2014

Sports Genius is so much more friendly than Rap Genius

April 19th, 2014

I’m the Biggest Ray Allen fan so You know I was pissed. According to Ray they was doing that for a while and it was part of the reason he got traded from being a Buck. Shawn Kemp and Gary Payton use to hear rumors of removing Sonics from Seattle and fight against it. They thought bringing in a new star player to the franchise that he wouldn’t care and Ray fought to keep that team in Seattle. THey drafted K.D and of course he could care less he is living his dream not knowing NBA politics. I would like for Seattle to come back but to fuck over the Bucks. Nah

Bitchin ass Billionaires could feed the needy fuck them

April 19th, 2014

@kingmms No, it is a different one.

April 20th, 2014

I’m glad to see that Seattleites aren’t the only people who know we got fucked over. But to do that to another team? It isn’t worth it. I don’t even want OKC back anymore. At least here we have the Seahawks and the Mariners (albeit usually shitty). The Thunder are the only show in town tho. We need expansion. The only problem is that i don’t think that the Eastern Conference needs another team. But whatever, it is out of my hands now. All i can leave is my favorite picture of all time, to spread the message.

April 20th, 2014

Yea they been talking about a expansion should been coming soon. They even say it on 2K. But they been trying to get that team to OKC for a while.

April 20th, 2014

Bill Gates should try bringing a team to Seattle. He is from there and can do pretty much whatever he wants!

April 20th, 2014

I have a feeling the NBA is keeping us in the dark about something that’ll happen concerning expansion after Silver’s initial year. This is based on no evidence (lmfao) and solely gut feeling. But i stay hopeful that one day I’ll be able to root for a hometown NBA team, and not the adoptive Kings.

April 20th, 2014

do you think it would be a good idea for the nba to expand? say they add 2 teams

April 22nd, 2014
0 new posts. Show

Create an account to post a reply!