Springboro Board of Education – Article VI - Liaison Committees
6.01 Building Administrator-Teacher Liaison Committees
(a) An Administrator-Teacher Liaison Committee (ATLC) shall be established in September of each school year in each building which shall consist of the Principal and not less than three employees on the faculty in the building. One employee on the Committee shall be the ASSOCIATION building representative, the other employees on the Committee shall be elected by the faculty of the building.
(1) The ATLC shall meet once a month during the school year to discuss matters of concern within the building.
(2) A scheduled regular meeting shall be established and the mutual agenda of matters to be considered at the regular meetings shall be distributed to the building staff at least 24 hours before any meeting.
Members of the ATLC to whom agenda items are submitted shall delete the name ofthe person from the item prior to the representation of the item to the ATLC; however, no anonymous items will be accepted by the chairperson.
(3) Chairmanship of the ATLC shall alternate from one meeting to the next between the Principal and the ASSOCIATION Building representative. One member of the committee shall serve as secretary at each meeting on a rotating basis. The secretary shall prepare and distribute minutes of the
meeting to the faculty and the Building Principal.
(4) When mutually agreed to, special meetings may be scheduled.
6.02 Superintendent—ASSOCIATION Liaison Committee
(a) The Superintendent shall meet once a month in a regularly scheduled meeting with the President of the ASSOCIATION and one employee from each building appointed by the President to discuss matters of concern.
6.03 Prohibition of Reprisals
(a) No reprisals of any kind shall be taken against any employee participating in the activities of the ATLC or the Superintendent-ASSOCIATION Liaison Committee.
Edit news description to add:
- Historical context: how the event or text affects the world and history
- An explanation of the work's overall story (example: "Here, President Obama confirms the legality of drone strikes...")
- The work's impact on current issues