Rockstar Games – Grand Theft Auto V Online TrailerFollow
With Grand Theft Auto Online, Rockstar Games is looking to bring the heart of the Grand Theft Auto experience to a living, online world, with multiple players. Just what you choose to do in that world is up to you.
The game combines a persistent and continually expanding world, full of personalities.
Welcome to paradise. Well, that was awkward.
With a wide array of redesigned mechanics and a huge range of both structured and unstructured activities for you to do. After you fly into Los Santos, you're introduced to the world and its many opportunities for earning and spending money, -
You need to better represesentate yourself, you know what I'm talkin' 'bout?
- having fun, and getting into trouble. You can run around on your own, making friends and enemies, or band together and form a crew. Then tackle a heist, rob a liquor store, or compete in classic online modes. Or do much more besides. Complete any job and you'll make money and earn reputation. Then, you can spend petty cash customizing your character - their outfit, weapon of choice, or favorite vehicle. As you make some real money, maybe you can buy an apartment, so friends can stop by and hang out. Or, buy a garage, fill it with custom vehicles, and then take them racing by land, air, and sea. Or simply cruise around, showing off.
Everything you do helps you progress through the world, introducing you to new characters -
Now keep your mouth shut about me, you hear?
- new missions, rewards, and almost limitless opportunities. Rockstar will be constantly developing more content for your to enjoy, but you'll also be able to design your own races and deathmatches, using the content creator. Then, you can share them with friends and the world. Or try ones other people have made.
Grand Theft Auto Online brings the freedom of the Grand Theft Auto experience to multiple players in a dynamic shared world.
Edit news description to add:
- Historical context: how the event or text affects the world and history
- An explanation of the work's overall story (example: "Here, President Obama confirms the legality of drone strikes...")
- The work's impact on current issues