1. I’m too pretty. I should be a postage stamp. That’s the only way I’ll ever get licked.
2. One day my brother told me... He said you're a goddamn pretty boy
3. I’m not the greatest; I’m the double greatest.
4. I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick.
5. I'm taking over. I done already took over like 5, 10 times around
6. When you can whip any man in the world, you never know peace
7. Drive the new whips where the doors start folding. Knock 'em in his mouth and his jaw start folding
8. What’s my name, fool? What’s my name?
9. Ask a hundred girls if they know what my name is.
10. Give me my respect or become a target
Edit news description to add:
- Historical context: how the event or text affects the world and history
- An explanation of the work's overall story (example: "Here, President Obama confirms the legality of drone strikes...")
- The work's impact on current issues