Health Genius – Weight Loss And What You Should KnowFollow
10 Rules For Weight Loss
1. Modest weight loss - as little as 5-10 percent - can produce significant health benefits.
2. To lose weight, you must expend more calories than you consume.
3. Don't do anything you wouldn't be comfortable doing for the rest of your life.
4. Weight loss =/= fat loss.
5. 1 lb of body fat is equal to 3500 calories.
6. The percentage of fat we are burning at any one time is inversely proportional to the intensity of the activity.
7. Most fat loss results from an increased metabolism combined with an increase in leisure time activity.
8. When it comes to weight loss, eating habits will play a bigger role than exercise.
9. Make sure to set your goals in stone (writing) and tell your friends and family about them.
10. Losing weight, like really losing weight, is a matter of what you do in the long run, not in the next 12 weeks.
Edit news description to add:
- Historical context: how the event or text affects the world and history
- An explanation of the work's overall story (example: "Here, President Obama confirms the legality of drone strikes...")
- The work's impact on current issues